Shea butter can be found in almost every product offered by Humble Bath Co. We use it in about 90% of our products!
Why we love Shea Butter
- This butter absorbs rapidly into your skin and restores your skin's barrier. Its excellent ingredient for moisture retention.
- It heals your skin. Shea butter is loaded with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties with the high level of vitamins A and E that help minimizae skin irritations.
- Although Shea butter is thick, it won't clog your pores or make your skin oily due to the high level of fatty acids.
- Anti-Aging - Shea contains components that have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dry Skin - As an emollient, shea butter helps trap moisture in the skin
- Scars/Acne - Shea is found to soften scar tissue and some evidence suggests it helps prevent keloid scars.
- Eczema - Shea butter is found to help alleviate the symptoms
Products starring Shea Butter
- Bath Truffles